True to its original purpose of being established to promote a Bible based, morally sound, and academically challenging Christian education, GCS will endeavor to retain its Christian atmosphere. It is our desire that one or both parents give evidence of a personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior. On a case by case basis, families showing a strong interest to attend will be evaluated. Parents must indicate a firm desire to educate their children in a Christian school. They are expected to commit to the spiritual development of their children and to the cooperative efforts of the home, church, and school. Our admission policy is designed to maintain this by requesting the following:
- Application forms and fees must be completed and returned.
- A satisfactory review of previous school records and the student file.
- Schedule placement testing.
- Students in grades 5 and above will be asked to complete a student questionnaire.
- A personal interview with the parents and prospective students is held with the Administrator. The purpose of this interview is to get better acquainted, to clarify the spiritual and educational goals of the family, and to determine how closely they match the opportunities existing at GCS. During the interview, there is ample opportunity for questions about the school, its programs, and its policies.
- Admission is contingent on the student’s ability to profit from the instruction given at GCS.
GCS welcomes students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, and does not discriminate on this basis in admissions or in any area of the school life or programs.